Friday, May 20, 2011

Chasing Cars

Hello everyone, thank you to everyone who joined in last weeks challenge, the response was amazing, so keep it coming as we appreciate seeing everything you created.
We've now got the very difficult task of choosing which of our DT Call Applicants will be invited to join us on our team - we'll be as quick as we can, we promise!

CHASING CARS - SNOW PATROL

Hi, It's Samm here, and I've set this week's challenge to use the song 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol as the inspiration for your cards.

If you're not familiar with the song, then here's a links to the lyrics:
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

It means a lot to me, so I'd love to see what you all come up with, so don't forget to get your linking fingers on and show us what you've created!!!

Samm

Kissinia

Kathy
Nat


Zuzana

Jo

Lythan


*****************************************

14 comments :

Sharon said...

What a great idea for a theme for this weeks challenge - something different!! Love the DT cards!

Carole of Brum said...

Brilliant idea for a challenge, great to see something a bit different. CoB

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Wow! can not wait to see the entries for this challenge and to also play along! I love love love this song so much so it was my bridal waltz at my wedding!

Traceyr said...

Great cards team and all using different parts of the song - fabulous.

Kris -n- Bailey said...

what a fun and creative challenge I love it!!!

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Hmm this one is definitely a challenge! But good to be stretched.

Amy Tidd said...

This is a challenge and a half! Right - thinking cap on! Can't wait to see everyones take on this!! xxx

Janice said...

Team cards - wow, you have excelled yourselves. Love, love, love Lythan's card and Rein's card. But all really special.

Lynn said...

A challenge with a difference. Wonderful DT cards. I love this song. Posted my offering. Lynn x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh I love this song, thanks for the fun challenge and the inspiring DT creations :)

Becky Garrison said...

This challenge was great! A bit different for me, but I love what I came up with - thanks for keeping me challenged! Becky G.

Spyder said...

Lovely Dt makes

Jenny said...

Love all the angles the DT have taken. FAB challenge, thanks.

Jenny xxx

mamapez5 said...

A great song and it has inspired a lovely range of cards. Kate x