Friday, September 06, 2013

September Colour Combo

Hello There, It's Beckie here today to say thanks to those who joined in Svenja's dare last week and to share with you my dare for this Friday.

With summer over and touches of Autumn beginning to show I found this super colour pallet on {Design Seeds} for this weeks dare ......
Autumn Brights

 
The DT and I have been creating gorgeous creations with it and I hope you have fun creating with it too

Beckie :)


Beckie


Nat


Leo
Svenja  
Miri   
 Kathy    
Lythan
Samm     
Sharon




**********************************


4 comments :

Kate said...

Beautiful colour combo Svenja and great cards.

~Kate~

A.Karasiowa said...

Creations of DT really so beautiful. Maybe I'll manage to do my work because combo colors are my favourites .But I have a question to you , because I'm here new I don't know where to search results challenge " heavy metal "? hugs :)

Kathy said...

In reply to your the query of A. Karasiowa

We don't have "winning" cards here on Daring Cardmakers. We just hope to inspire and encourage everyone to have a go and share what they make. It doesn't matter what your style is and it doesn't matter how experienced you are. just join in and have some crafting fun.
If we have prizes from sponsors they are always awarded on a random basis

A.Karasiowa said...

Thank you so much for an explanation it. I have still problems with English but now it is well understood for me :). This is fantastic idea !!! As soon as will fit on the theme I will definitely take part in the fun :) . Hugs :)