Friday, September 13, 2013

Signature Style

Thanks to all those who played along last week - it is lovely to see the way you rise to our challenges.

And maybe this one will be quite a challenge - let's see!

I (Lythan) sometimes wonder if my cards are all rather repetitive and boring. But I have decided to embrace the fact that there are certain elements that I have to include on my cards and call it my signature style (sounds soooo much better than samey samey!). And being the nosey type I thought it would be fun to make you analyse what are the go to features that you like to add to a card - what is your
Signature Style
Here are the Design Team's interpretations...



Nat
Svenja  
 
Miri   

Kathy







^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


9 comments :

joanne wardle said...

great theme! I always worry that my cards are a bit "samey" so I like the term Signature style!

Anonymous said...

Great idea.....hadn't really thought about it before! Lovely ideas as always :-)

designermc said...

Great challenge. I think I do have a specific style, but have really enjoyed being on Design Teams that make me 'step out of the box'.
Nancy

Louisette said...

Wonderfull kaart Kathy, greeting from Belgium

Karen Petitt said...

TFS the gorgeous DT inspiration and thanks for a great challenge. I must try different styles hugs Karen

Rika said...

Great DT cards,
love the theme!

Anonymous said...

Great idea!my cards are always a bit "samey".The Signature style challenge is awesome.

Bunny said...

Thanks for the challenge. The DT creations are so nice.I like that there are other people who have the signature style whatever theirs is.

Bunny said...

Here I am again with another rectangle card.......LOL